2nd Time Around – An Irish Dance Dress Sitting Service will be operating a space for dress and vest sales during the 2016 North American Irish Dance championships.
There is a $35 (US) flat rate per costume to hang your dress with 2nd Time Around, payable by cash or check made out to NAIDC-SR.
- Costumes hung by length.
- Accessories are organized and separate from your dress
- Mirrors available
- No children U12 w/o parent
- No food or drinks allowed
- Escort Service available to show teachers (Only if approved by teachers)
- Negotiations and sales handled at no charge, based on information you provide, so you can enjoy the event!
- Only sold costumes may be taken out of the room unless using escort service
Hours for #NAIDC2016
- Thursday, June 30: 4 – 8 p.m. (To take in dresses only, No shopping)
- Friday, July 1 – Tuesday, July 5: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Shop/Sell) (hours will be extended based on need)
- All Dresses must be picked up by 4 p.m. on Tues
NOTE: Please have dancers wear shorts and tank tops to try on dresses
Work a 4hr shift in the shop and hang your dress for free!
Work 2hrs and pay half price!
Contact Michelle Painter at michelle @ larsonirishdance.com or call (562) 761-6111